Limited overs cricket is not just about a pure batsman or a complete bowler. It is also about a unique set of players who excel in both aspects.
With the IPL auctions taking place on February 6, 2016, there is no doubt that there will be some fierce bidding done in order to gain the services of such players. After all, in the Shortest form of the cricket, they are extremely vital to the success of the team as a whole.
The balance amounts of the eight franchises are as follows:
- Teams RCB, SRH and DD are lacking a genuine all-rounder so they will looking forward to buy atleast one among the list.
- Delhi Daredevils: Rs. 36.85 Crores
- Sunrisers Hyderabad: Rs. 30.15 Crores
- Rising Pune SuperGiants: Rs. 27 Crores
- Gujarat Lions: Rs. 27 Crores
- Kings XI Punjab: Rs. 23 Crores
- Royal Challengers Bangalore: Rs. 21.62 Crores
- Kolkata Knight Riders: Rs 17.95 Crores
- Mumbai Indians: Rs.14.40 Crores
- Gujrat Lions(Rajkot Franchise) have three all-rounders out of their 5 players, so it is unlikely for them to buy one more all-rounder.
- The last two champions KKR and MI are also having a good number of decent all-rounders. So they might not spend heavily on them.
- Dhoni is always fond of All-Rounders. So Pune may also bid high to get one of them.
- KXIP who were last in last years IPL will be looking to change their fortunes with help of some good All-Rounder
7.) Deepak Hooda
- He is the only Uncapped player featuring in our list. Last year he was the find for Rajasthan Royals.
- Hooda came into the limelight with his match- winning 25-ball 54 against the Delhi Daredevils in 2015 edition. He is a clean hitter of the cricket ball and agile fielder. Last year he often completed his quota of 4 overs.After the auction he might be the highest paid non-capped player.
- Expected Price: 3-4 Crores