Indian Cricketers, since getting their fame and rewards, used both the things really well. One of the best example is the home in which they reside, the choice of selection of these houses matches with their needs and class.
Let’s have a look at the awesome houses of some star Indian Cricketers :
4. Sachin Tendulkar’s Bandra Home
• One of the basements consists of Sachin’s garage of cars.
• Ground floor showcase his awards and achievements.
• Sachin resides in the top floor.
• Swimming pool is on the terrace.
3. Saurav Ganguly’s Palace
• The Palace consists of 48 rooms and can accommodate 50 members.
• The palace has a cricket pitch.
• The whole construction is made up of wooden furnishing.
• The palace is surrounded with beautiful flowers and creepers.